Skip to content
- The President presides at and facilitates all meetings of the Board and at the Annual Meeting of Members. The President is also in communication with and reports on activities of organizations that are related to the Sleeping Giant, and of the DEEP.
- The Vice-President assists and stands in for the President.
- The Treasurer manages the finances and maintains the fiscal records of the organization.
- The Corresponding Secretary monitors the mail, disseminating materials to other committee chairs as required, and responding to mail as needed.
- The Recording Secretary keeps the minutes.